Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
My Life and Future Career
Transcript of My Life and Future Career
Fletcher's Meadow Secondary School
- journalism salaries depend on the rank of the job
- a Journalist Writer Managing Editor earns up to 75 000 annually
Demand for Journalism
- the demand rate is high and only graduates from high-rank universities with impressive marks usually get into the career; i am determined to do well
Left brain vs. Right Brain
- Right Brain Dominated
- I want to opt Journalism in the future
-gather news and information by interviewing people and attending events
-undertake research to provide background information for articles
-assess the suitability of reports and articles for publication or broadcast, within an established style and format and edit as necessary
-write articles that comment on or interpret news events and that may put forward a point of view on behalf of the publication
- a "helper"
- word smart
The pursuit of happiness
To never give up
to always value what i have
Movie Characteristics To help me
The Devil Loves Prada
To make certain sacrifices when it comes to career
To keep in priority a private life other than career
What does Success Mean to me?
To me, true success is when you feel accomplished after striving and aiming for a goal that after achieving, contributes happiness and bliss into your life.
“Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get”
- W.P. Kinsella
Success In my Life
Personality and Skills test Result
What have I learned?
- how to choose a career I truly want to pursue; incorporating my personal traits and values
- how to stay determined towards a goal
- how to make decisions not only regarding money and income, but also happiness
I believe Career Studies is important for grade 10 Students
the sooner career considerations are made, the more hopeful a student's future thus looks
this is a prime age to evaluate yourself and think about your passions, interests and goals
it gives students an insight on what priorities to focus on
Thank you for listening!