Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
do white candles burn faster than colored candles
Transcript of do white candles burn faster than colored candles
My topic was about burning candles. I wanted find out which candle will burn faster, the white candle or the red candle.
The candles give off light and sometimes heat. Wax is a block of chemical compounds mixed together to make wax. There are two main chemicals used to make the wax Parraffin wax and Beeswax. A wick is usually made of braided cotton used to burn in a candle or an oil lamp. The wick of the candle influences the burning of the candle.
Independent variables: The color of the candles.
Dependent variables: The rate in which the candles burn.
We lit the candles for 30 minutes and waited. As we waited the white candle burned faster than the red candle. Then 4 minutes later the red candle started to burn faster.
In conclusion, the red candles burn faster than the white candles. I will show you. LOOK!
My hypothesis stated it that if I burned 5 candles ,one red, one white .one yellow, one purple,and one blue. then the white one will burn faster..