Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Environmental Chemical Engineering
Transcript of Environmental Chemical Engineering
Who is the customer base?
What is Environmental Chemical Engineering?
A branch of engineering that combines math, science, and economics to produce, transform, transport, and properly use chemical, materials and energy for the benefit of the environment.
What do they do?
Develop techniques to recover usable materials
Air pollution control
Monitor systems in facilities
What indsutries do they serve?
Waste treatment and disposal
Process safety and loss prevention
What is the cutting technology used?
Cars centered on PEM fuel cells.
Nine National Academy of Engineering Members.
Two National Medals of Technology and Innovation Laureates.
University of Arizona
Funded research projects for undergraduates by the National Science Foundation and other organizations.
University of Nottingham n the UK
Site visits, case studies, and guest teachers from industry.