Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of icsOE16 Engineer
My favorite hobby is to talk to my friends and to play soccer outside. I especially enjoy to go traveling with family and friends.
Skills for the Job
When I become older I would want to become an electrical engineer. Electrical engineering deals with all things that use electronics like remotes, machines,etc.
I will help support and develop my vocation by donating some of the money that I earn to local charities and church.
Colleges I Will Attend
I will attend University of South Florida 5-7 year to achieve my masters degree and bachelors degree also at the university I will study electrical engineering at USF.
In high school I will need to learn how to math and physics and if there is a engineering club I would go and attend it. This will help me with a lot of things in the future like the basic engineering skills and mastery skills I will need to get a job like mechanical engineering.