Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Congruent Triangles
Students will communicate understanding of theorems & postulates that prove triangles are congruent through Prezi presentations.
To submit your project:
hit the share icon
Click "Share prezi..."
Add Mr. Abinsay using the e-mail address
Hit blue "Add" button
Students will paraphrase triangle congruence postulates & theorems to explain their meanings.
Students will include pictures and/or diagrams to visually represent the corresponding theorem or postulate.
Students will provide examples using conditional statements to assign values to measurements.
The student is able to:
i. consistently use appropriate mathematical language
ii. use appropriate forms of mathematical representation to consistently present information correctly
iii. move effectively between different forms of mathematical representation
iv. communicate through lines of reasoning that are complete, coherent, & concise
v. present work that is consistently organized using a logical structure
Nov 17, 2014