Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Toms Shoes
but it's a one-for-one company."
- Blake Mycoskie B) What is Cause Marketing? 78% - believe
56% - positive
50% - donate
49% - participate
41% - volunteer 1. Donation With Purchase
2. Donation With Coupon Redemption
3. Donation With Online Activation
4. Proud Supporter
5. Volunteerism Rally
6. Buy One, Give One (BOGO)
7. Consumer-Directed Donation
8. Consumer Pledge Drives
9. Dual-Incentive Approach
10. Request for Consumer Action E) Buy One, Give One (BOGO) Cause Marketing C) Stat Attack! Feature Safety Instructions Focus on online channels Familiarise representatives with product knowledge Franchise carefully Find more people D) What are the various campaign formats? Now you take action! Google It! Check It Out! Go Bare! One Day Without Shoes Collaborations TOMS Ralph Lauren Simple and straighforward
Not just charity
Feel-good factor 80% of 1057 U.S. adults surveyed would favour a brand associated with a good cause
19% said they would switch to a more expensive brand to support a cause. Target Audience: 17-28 years old
-Keep advertising costs low: visiting
college campuses, recruiting interns,
using social networks. - 4th year running (as of 2011)
- Over 1000 events in
over 25 countries worldwide
Some Participating Corporates
-AOL "Every person becomes a marketer of our shoes" - Blake Mycoskie 36,000 hits - NGOs (eg. Peace Corp) & watchdogs have questioned TOMS' ethics
- Exploitation? - Possible artificial supply of shoes
causing economic imbalance
- Affect entrepreneurship - Perpetuate stereotype in the West about poorer countries
- Encourages "Whites in Shining Armour" pespective = For Profit + Non Profit + Mutual Benefit Attention Awareness Action Relevance Replay Joey Asher Tan