Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Human Evolution
Macro-evolution: evolution above the species level
Focus on speciation, or the process of forming new species.
Cladogenesis: branching pattern; two or more descendant populations develop.
Anagenesis: directional shift in a population's characteristics.
Punctuated equilibrium: evolution occurs during periods of rapid change (punctuations) in long periods of stability or stasis.
As opposed to gradualism
Robustus vs. Gracile
recent African Origins hypothesis