Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
EU law with Group Presentation Skills at NLS
Transcript of EU law with Group Presentation Skills at NLS
The origins of the European Union and EU law
Please check the NOW learning room
Teaching follows a weekly lecture and seminar pattern
Seminars are hugely important and we'll use the time effectively
EU law - the most topical of all modules?
The official institutions of the EU
Sources of law
Enforcing EU law
Free movement of goods
Free movement of persons
Whilst such stories clearly grab the headlines, the focus of the EU law module lies elsewhere
Why did the EU develop?
European Court of Justice?
Treaty Articles, Regulations, Directives?
How do national courts interpret EU law?
Can you use EU law in your own courts? Against whom?
Seminar 1 is issue spotting but please read scenario and see what you think.
We have given great thought over what we need you to do to get the most of the teaching sessions.
See NOW for your seminar instructions.
Council or European Council?