Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
History of Physical Education in American Schools
Transcript of History of Physical Education in American Schools
into curriculum Post Civil War
start requiring P.E. OLD P.E. Large groups, limited equipment
Athletes are leaders
Emphasis on competition
Grades based on attendance, dress,
skill, level, fitness scores NEW P.E. Small groups, more equipment
All students can succeed
Teacher as coach
Grades based on self-improvement,
http://www.americanheart.org/downloadable/heart/1267456431689Edited%20FINAL%20Learning%20for%20Life%20-%20PE%20Fact%20sheet.pdf TITLE IX GOALS physcial fitness