Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Safety in the Textiles Room
Transcript of Safety in the Textiles Room
A hazard is any risk that may endanger the health and safety of any person
Ask questions if unsure about something
Walk, no running
Ensure the iron is switched off after use - never touch the plate
Focus on what you are doing
Tell the teacher if you see a piece of damaged equipment
Personal, Protective, Equipment (PPE)
Ensure you wear the correct PPE
No loose clothing
Long hair tied back
Clean as you go when in the Textiles room. At the end of the lesson ensure that your work space is left tidy. Sewing machine turned off and packed away, area clean.
Now, you can complete the safety in the classroom worksheet!
Safety in the
How to we stay safe in the textiles room?