Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How To Use Prezi
Transcript of How To Use Prezi
To start,select a template.
Click on empty space to start typing.
Click on the text to change
, font, or size of the text.
How To Make A Prezi
To add a slide to the path click on edit frame on your left.Then click on the frame you want to add.
To insert a picture or video, click on insert on the top/middle of your screen.
To place a photo, drag a photo of your choice to the chosen spot on the screen
You can use the scroll tool on your mouse to zoom in and out.Or you can move the mouse to the right of the screen to view the zoom buttons.
if you use a blank template you can choose your own colors and designs.
When you are ready to present your Prezi click on present, located on the top left corner of the screen.
hope you enjoyed making a
you can upload videos from youtube and pictures from google
this will say themes not template