Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Carbon Cycle-Mars
-Carbon gets in from humans burning fossil fuels and using power plants.
Carbon incorporated into the rock cycle
-Carbon enters the rock cycle from shells, sediment and organisms decaying.
Carbon Monoxide (Co27)
Amphorous Carbon (aC)
-aC is found in coal and graphite.
Carbon Dioxide (Co2)
-Plants absorb Co2 to create sugar and oxygen.
-Methane has a common use of creating light.
Carbon out of the atmosphere
- Carbon gets out of our atmosphere from respiration.
-Living organisms like plants use carbon to produce sugar and oxygen.
-Co27 is created when coal or wood gets burned and is very toxic.
Why do we need Carbon?
- We need carbon so plants can produce food and sugar for all living organisms.
-Humans burn a lot of fossil fuels and that releases a ton of carbon.
1). Wikipedia contributors."Amorphous carbon."Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia, 22 Nov. 2014. Web. 5 Dec. 2014.
1).Infoplease. Infoplease, n.d. Web. 05 Dec. 2014.
"Chemical Fact Sheets--Methane." Chemical Fact Sheets--Methane. N.p., n.d. Web. 05 Dec. 2014.
2)."The Carbon Cycle." - Windows to the Universe. N.p., n.d. Web. 02 Dec. 2014.
3)."The carbon Cycle and the Earth's Climate." The Carbon Cycle . N.p., n.d. Web. 03 Dec. 2014.
4)."Carbon Cycle and the Earth's Climate." Carbon Cycle and the Earth's Climate. N.p., n.d. Web. 03 Dec. 2014.
5). "Fertilizer." Midwestern BioAg. N.p., n.d. Web. 08 Dec. 2014.
Humans waste carbon by using carbon fiber
Carbon cannot be used as a fertilizer since it is dangerous.