Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Comparing both texts - Lesson 10 (2) - Unpacking SAC 4: An overview of requirements and recommended structure
Transcript of Comparing both texts - Lesson 10 (2) - Unpacking SAC 4: An overview of requirements and recommended structure
Thursday 7 September, 3:30 - 5:30
Unpacking SAC 4 (2): An overview of requirements and recommended structure
To understand the requirements of SAC 4 and the recommended integrated structure.
Students will know when and where the SAC is and know the structure of the
intro, body paragraphs,
1. Working individually.
2. Read the sample SAC on
Access the reading as a Learning Task on Compass with today's date as the title.
3. Tick off the checklist you have been given as you go and rate the quality of each feature.
4. You have twenty minutes.
5. Class discussion to follow.