Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
From the coffee field to the coffee table
Transcript of From the coffee field to the coffee table
What about coffee beans?
In fact, it all starts with a cherry, inside of which
you can find one or two coffee beans. Once it is ripe, coffee is picked and the fruit
is removed from the cherry to get to the beans. After washed and selected, coffee beans are dried, bagged up and shipped. Next step: roasting.
This is actually cooking the beans to a certain roast (Mild, Medium, and Dark Roasts). The longer the beans are roasted, the more their flavour and fullness are released. Lighter beans tend to be milder and darker beans tend have more fullness and flavour.
Finally, we can grind and brew our coffee to taste a very fresh cup of coffee The Perfect Cappuccino: movie trailer