Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of OUR MISSION
Leads the field in advocating for and building capacity for high-quality educator preparation programs in a dynamic landscape.
MISSION TO MARS
EVENTS & TRAINING
Clinical Practice Commission
Educator Workforce Advisory Task Force
Networked Improvement Community on Changing the Demographic Makeup of the Teaching Workforce
Research Fellowships in Educator Preparation
Research-to-Practice Spotlight Series
AACTE’s Quality Support Initiative provides Online Professional Seminars (OPSs) to educators interested in assessment and/or accreditation.
Courses are open to all educators, PK-16, and the first two are introductory and free. In-depth seminars cost $50 per course for each participant from AACTE member institutions and $125 for nonmembers; group discounts are available.
Each seminar takes 3-4 weeks to complete, but the format is asynchronous. New sessions start every few weeks.
Introductory Seminars (free)
OPS #1: Building Quality Assessments
OPS #2: Using Data for Improvement
In-Depth Seminars (fee-based)
OPS #3: Creating a Quality Assurance System
OPS #4: Making the Case for Accreditation Standards
OPS #5: Preparing for Accreditation
OPS #6: Leveraging Accreditation for Quality Improvement
ONLINE PROFESSIONAL SEMINARS
THE INNOVATION EXCHANGE
1) Aggregate data from multiple existing data sets for research and for institutional use in accreditation and quality assurance purposes
AACTE BORTNER DATA INITIATIVE
3) development of industry-wide ‘benchmarking’ measures on program ‘process’ variables, employer satisfaction, and completer experiences;
2) enhanced reporting and research capacity at local level by developing a customizable data reporting system
YES, NO MORE PEDS!