Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Berlin Blockade 1948
Transcript of Berlin Blockade 1948
Many air forces across the world came in aid to Berlin when they needed help.
The cold war
The Soviet Union
A conflict between U.S.A & Soviet Union.
How did it end?
United Kindom, France & U.S.A helped
May 12, 1949
Soviet Union lifts their 11 month blockade on Berlin
How did it affect our world?
Democracy stoped Russia from their bad ideas.
Russia wanted to destroy germany.