Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Facebook
updates posted each day Most college students will
admit that Facebook distracts
them from doing homework
and studying Who cares? "Some people like to complain about life over Facebook. My questions are: 'What is your goal? What is the point of saying how your life is a black abyss because your boyfriend broke up with you.' This seems to be a huge cry for attention, just begging to get comforting comments from peers."
-Adam Sprengeler 1.5 million photos are posted on Facebook daily... ...Most of which are of underage drinking. Many people have been denied
jobs due to photos they
appear in on Facebook.
The End! More than 20 million people become fans of Pages each day ___ became a fan of I hate it when you're the real Slim Shady and everyone else stands up
___ became a fan of I hate it when I'm making a milkshake and boys just show up in my yard
___ became a fan of Asking the teacher to share personal stories in order to avoid classwork
___ became a fan of 64 text messages later.. i regret giving you my number
___ became a fan of No, creepy 40-year-old foreign guy, you may NOT add me as a friend.