Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Communication
I am truthful and compassionate in my communications with others.
I acknowledge and apologize for any mistakes I make, instead of trying to cover them up.
I am able to assert myself in order to be heard and understood.
I am a good listener.
I respect that people from different social or cultural backgrounds may practice
communication styles that are different from mine, and I keep this in mind while
communicating with them.
I find out if my help is wanted or beneficial before offering it (emergencies excluded).
I am aware that absolutes, generalizations, labels and judgments undermine clear, mutually beneficial communications.
I strive to be truthful and direct in my communications, and avoid playing manipulative psychological games.
I enjoy receiving compliments, appreciation and recognition from others.
I choose to refocus my internal dialogue into more positive and constructive views of my life and my world.