Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
iPad Invasion in the Science Classroom
Transcript of iPad Invasion in the Science Classroom
Creative Book Builder
Maggie Mabery and James Locke
Manhattan Beach Middle School
Manhattan Beach, CA
Breaking the Laws
Student made digital books
Student lab portfolios
Cell to City Analogy
Collect completed student work
Grade and return work
Film slow motion demonstrations
Safe social, class network
Distribution of materials
Stop action and
time lapse films
Join the iPad Invasion Edmodo Page
Please contact us with any questions.
James Locke: firstname.lastname@example.org
Breaking the Laws Apptivity
File Storage - available from anywhere
Turning in work
Shared Cart Model
Create your own interactive diagrams
-Using a keynote or PDF to
create interactive lessons that
are recorded for reviewing later.