Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Work Based Project Assignment
Transcript of Work Based Project Assignment
It can be creative or problem solving
It must have a sports focus
It can be a 'one-off' activity
It should have:
Aims and Objecives
A start and finish time
A safe venue
Football - 5-a-side tournament
Badminton - Round robin Competition
A fitness session
In pairs - name 3 more possible projects
Choose 1 - what are the benfits of this project to you, the participants and the facility You need to identify your aims and objectives and what you would like to achieve
Your 'Aim' can then be broken down into objectives (e.g. smaller goals)
e.g. you 'aim' might be to orgnaise a tournament, your objectives maybe:
1) to have fun
2) to promote teamwork
3) to understand the rules of football What do you need to prepare?
a lesson plan?
a survey? Who is the project for?
Pupils aged 8-9
Pupils aged 11-12
All customers? What equipment will you need?
What health and safety factors need to be considered?
You will need a 'contingency plan'