Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Tom Ford
Born August 27, 1961
Tom Ford was born August 27, 1961, in Austin, Texas, to Tom Ford and Shirley Burton. He spent his early life in the suburbs of Houston, Texas, and in San Marcos, outside Austin. His family moved to Santa Fe, New Mexico, when he was 11. In Santa Fe, he joined St. Michaels High School and later moved to Santa Fe Preparatory School, where he graduated in 1979.
He enrolled at bards college at simons rock, then moved to new york to enroll in the New York University. He dropped out in a year and went to Parsons New School of Design.
His Career started working for a mid size sports-wear company as design assistant
The Tom Ford Style
Tom Fords style of clothing is a classic but retro style clothing that emphasizes sex appeal.
Stores and Advertisement
Tom Fords Clothes are sold on his online store.
He advertises his clothes by making very explicit pictures.
Tom Fords products include clothes for both genders, eyewear, and fragrances.
Tom ford is still alive and now lives in Italy.