Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Pre - While - Post Reading: Exploring Opportunities
Transcript of Pre - While - Post Reading: Exploring Opportunities
Activate, assess and enlarge knowledge before starting to read
Brainstorm / Cluster / Categorize
Scaffold language items & ideas
Pose factual and open questions
Return to clustering Self Monitoring
Modeling: Tough words
Recall & reflect
Tackle unanswered questions
Pause / Re-tell / Read on
Predict & Support / Check logs What to do when context clues are not enough?
Why can't dictionaries be all that useful? So which strategies will you apply? Use of Prediction Logs
Visualizing & Writing
Explore implied meaning
Interpret characters' dialogs