Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Bones SWJCS
The bone in your upper arm is called
WorldBookOnline.com "Bones" by Robert Marcus
Music by: Ketsa "Turning Wheel"
What are the sizes of the bones?
There are all kinds of different sizes of bones.
How many bones are in your body?
What's the purpose of bones?
Bones in Your Body
By: Brady Cook
There are 206 bones in your body.
The largest bone is called the femur and it is your thigh bone. It is 19.9 inches long.
Bones are made of one of the strongest materials found in nature. Bones are five times stronger than steel, but they are very light. Bones can be broken.
The smallest bone is called the stirrup bone and it is in your ear. It is only 0.10 inch.
SWJCS Star Productions
The purpose of bones is to
give shape to your body and protect your organs. Muscles and ligaments pull on the bones of the skeleton at joints to make the body move.