Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Carrie Ann Schumacher
Transcript of Carrie Ann Schumacher
During this project you will...
Research Schumacher in your sketchbook creating a research page.
Experiment with recreating Schumachers paper forms.
Find your own shapes in nature to influence your work and make it personal and unique.
Create a card and paper costume inspired by her work and your personal research.
Lets look at some detail. Add shapes you see to your keywords...
As you look at her work write down key words to describe her work. Think about it's appearance, texture and what it makes you think of.
Carrie Ann Schumacher is an artist who makes dresses out of old book pages and magazines. She could be described as a 3D Recycling Artist.