Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Constructive vs. Destructive Criticism
Transcript of Constructive vs. Destructive Criticism
2. You're late.
3. You didn't keep your end of the bargain.
4. Please stop clicking your pen.
5. This paper needs more sources cited.
6. Why don't you have any ambition?
7. You're crazy.
8. You need to change into a different outfit. That's unacceptable.
9. That's because you're stupid.
10. Why aren't you ever on time?
11. I can't trust you.
12. You're so lazy.
13. I need you to get to the point.
14. You're such a jerk.
15. You changed your mind on this assignment twice. Which is it going to be?
16. Please chew with your mouth closed. Example:
Please don't take my pencil without asking first. Example:
You always take things without asking.