Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Happiness
By Taylor Springer
Are some people just not able to be happy?
No...everyone is able to be happy. You just have to open up to happiness first.
Some people may not be happy, because they don't know what happiness is.
What is happiness?
Happiness is a state of mind. It expresses....
Now how can you open yourself to happyness?
Number One: Having a good self esteem
There are many ways to becoming happier than you already are:
4. Personal Control: Happy people believe they chose their destinies.
Those are the best ways of maintaining happiness (:
But YOU are the only one who can control happiness. YOU decide if you want something to affect you negatively or not.
BE HAPPY! (: (: (: (: