Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Member Tracking System
Transcript of Member Tracking System
Vision and Member Tracking
Goals for Boys and Girls Clubs
1. For all staff to understand the importance of tracking data.
2. For our organization to have uniformity and accountability.
3. For Boys and Girls Clubs to have clean true data.
4. To use electronic data collection to help manage our grants, outcomes, and time.
5. To understand some features that the Member Tracking System can offer our clubs.
1. organization/information standards
2. member information
3. staff/volunteer information
4. adding a new user
5. quick entry
8. survey outcome measurement (pre and post testing)
9. activity calendar
10. attendance calendar
12. alumni unit
14. ASU - aggregate submittal utility (national outcomes initiative
16. good ideas
This is the starting point and place to create your...
schools and grades
pay periods for staff
staff employment types
Be detailed and keep your sites uniform.
Calculate membership number
Clean up data
Utilize other member tabs
Generate staff number
retrieve and build
User and staff are different!
Users can log in
Selecting Unit / Activities
"In / Out" vs "Simple"
End of the day Shut Down
Easy to set up!
Helps with SWORPS, 21st Century, LEAP, etc.
No limit to amount of groups
For all members who graduate out of your program
No additional Cost!
Helps with frequency of attendance
Easy to distinguish alumni
Sequel Server Organizations
Review User Logs
compact repair program files
compact and repair data and standards
clean up sessions & U.S.E. temp tables
find and fix missing data
backup all data & pictures
Helps with finding sign in and out
Full day vs Half Day
Repairing incorrect attendance
Non members served
Other Youth served
Avoid mass fills!
Pre and Post Testing
Computer vs Paper
Custom Fields (GPA, etc)
How to get results
Attendance Summary for One Month
Member Attendance Record
Number of Days in Attendance
Average Daily Attendance
Custom (DPI, etc)
Set charges and Reoccurring payments
Assign to show in Quick Entry
Use "Payments Received" report
Mapping to match
2 Week Grace (but then LOCKED!!!)
CHECK YOUR DATA!
Make sure the upload worked correctly
Create organization wide policy for data collection
Input data as you go...
Report immediately with terminal troubles
Have terminals designated for data collection only
Use technology to simplify the process
We are only Human...
Put Accountability System in place!
Give numbers to program staff to overview/correct
Use data collection in evaluations
Post Unit / Site numbers publicly
Use consequences when appropriate
Aggregate Submittal Utility
Webinars / Quick Tips
What would you like to know???
What can the program do?