Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Presentation of your book theme
Transcript of Presentation of your book theme
4 things to do in this task:
Order of work and duration
- You work in groups of 3
- You send a message via Smsc to your teacher stating which book you want to read.
- After you've been given permission, you can start working.
- duration of the presentation: at least 10 minutes.
Look for factual information about the book's theme.
Make sure your sources are reliable and valid.
Explain how the theme is incorporated in your book. Refer to your book in which way the theme is incorporated in the story. Use examples from the book.
Make a list of all the website resources you used. Use the guidelines you can find in the booklet on "Rapporteren".
Hand in your list at your presentation.
- racial relations
- coming of age
- generation gap
Book theme examples:
Present your work in a Powerpoint or Prezi presentation.
Your evaluation is based on the following:
- relevancy of the information given + references to the book
- the quality of your presentation
- your pronunciation
- grammar and vocabulary
- the internet sources list