Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
WaterAid in Mali Case Study Geography GSCE
Transcript of WaterAid in Mali Case Study Geography GSCE
It has a population of 12 million What problems
does Mali have? GNP per capita: £980
HDI score: 0.33
65% of Mali is desert of semi-desert
Only 50% of the population has access to clean drinking water
The water supply in Mali is privatised so people have to pay for their water, which means the poorest loose out. What has WaterAid
done there? WaterAid has paid for water pumps to be set up in villages accross Mali
It has trained local people to mantain the pumps
It has started education programmes to teach farmers how to manage their use of water.