Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Illinois
Come visit the 3rd biggest city in the U.S.A.!
The Shawnee Hills are in the Interior Low Plateaus.
There is a Coastal Plain region in Illinois.
Illinois is also home to Horseshoe Lake and the Mississippi River.
Illinois also borders with Lake Michigan.
Significant Historical Events
In 1673, Louis Jolliet and Father Jacques Marquette went down the Mississippi River on a boat and met American Indians who welcomed them to the land.
Industries and Jobs
Places to Visit
Did You Know?
The Chicago River once flowed in a different direction,but now it flows westward.
Every summer there is a festival called the Taste of Chicago.
In 1763,the French gave control over Illinois to the British.
In 1779,Chicago became a city on the Chicago River.
John Deer farm machinery
The Art Institute of Chicago
The Museum of Science and Industry
The Field Museum