Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Ag. Food and Natural Resources
Transcript of Ag. Food and Natural Resources
Power Structural and Technical Systems
Workers have knowledge of engineering, hydraulics, pneumatics, electronics, power, structures, and controls to be in the field of agriculture
Level of Education
Agricultural sciences teachers post secondary
What science teachers do
*Teach courses in agricultural science
*prepare course material
*evaluate and grade student value
* conduct research and prepare lab work for students in agronomy
Income of science teachers
Where and How they Work
*post secondary teachers work on campus of colleges and universities
*12 to 16 hours of teaching
I chose the background
The only way is up because when you are starting to find your career path the only way you can go is up