Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of SSG 4-20
2. Get together with a group who has the power to effect change
3. Develop a vision
4. Gain broader base by communicating the vision
5. Get rid of Barriers and Obstacles (personel/structure)
6. Generate the "here's where we're going" statement.
7. Consolidate Gains
8. Anchor Cultural Shifts Change Process Dialogue Attendance/Assessment 1.
8. Consolidate Gains Develop a vision Here's the things we're struggling with... and I know we're not alone. Education has not changed in a century We all want
to change but.. We've all
failure. Complacency replaces success What's been happening at Seycove? What happens when you try to change the system?
Where did it go wrong? What stage did it go off the rails? Think of a change initiative (big or small) that did not succeed like you wanted. Think of a change initiative (big or small) that did succeed!
Why did it work? What stories can you tell about this? What do we have to do to be Leaders not only Managers How can we move forward? We've all experienced failure. What now? 1.
Audrey Van Alstyne
Maureen Stanger 3.