Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Fully Connected Topology
Transcript of Fully Connected Topology
When network usage is high, information can be transmitted through different cables, reducing the amount of network clogging.
Can withstand high traffic
Expansion and modification are permitted in a way that doesn't disrupt other nodes A large amount of cabling is required
High likelihood of redundancy in networks to occur
Overall cost of this network is way too high in comparison to other network topologies Dynamic Environments (Urban Areas)
When redundancy is desired
Where a central infrastructure is difficult to implement