Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Smart Parking Grid Business Model Canvas
Transcript of Copy of Smart Parking Grid Business Model Canvas
Smart Parking Grid Business Model Canvas
For residents of Boston, who park downtown, have trouble finding metered parking spots, and frequently find themselves without change, the Smart Parking Grid is an infrastructure change to the city of Boston along with a mobile application that alerts residents where open parking spots are and allows them to pay meters with credit cards or bank accounts through their mobile phones instead of change. Unlike residents who live in cities with traditional, change-only parking meters, residents of Boston will experience an improved quality of life in that they will be able to easier find parking spots in the city and enjoy the convenience of paying with their mobile phones.
Increases quality of life
Improves visitor experience
More efficient use of available parking
Allows easier monitoring of illegal parking
Helps find available parking
Avoids meter expiration
Boston Department of Transportation
Boston Department of Revenue
Residents of Boston
Visitors of Boston
Employees working in Boston
Parking Meters (ways to pay, Apps Etc)
Parking Meter Website
City of Boston Adverts/Website
Reports to City of Boston
Parking Meter Website
App Store, Android Marketplace
- Software Development: (App, Website & Server)
- Hardware Manufacturing: (Meters, Contracted)
- Personnel Costs: (Sales, Engineering, Management)
- Marketing Costs: (Advertising)
- Office Space & Infrastructure: (Servers, etc)
- App fee ("freemium" model)
- Reservation usage fees
- Premium usage fees
- Smart Meter Hardware Sales
City of Boston
Cloud Computing Vendor
Cell Phone Providers
Main Website Tutorials