Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Swamps ecosystems
They consist of mostly of trees (depeding
on what kind of swamp it is) algea, duckweed,
and a certain type of plankton. Energy Source The energy source in the swamp is the sun
The sun sends down energy that the producers
use and makes usable Primary consumers In the swamp ecosystem
the primary consumers
are small fish, snails, and
and shrimp. Secondary consumers The secondary consumers
in a swamp include larger
fish such as snook and other
fish. There are also things like
small birds and reptiles. Tertairy consumers In the swamp there are many
different tertairy consumers.
These include aligators, bears, Decomposers In the swamp the decomposers
are differnet kinds of fungi, grasshoppers and mosquitos Thanks for watching! :D