Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
A. Ayres Boswell
Transcript of A. Ayres Boswell
Supervisor at a foster care agency in New York City.
She works with abused and neglected children, trying to achieve permanency in the children’s lives either by reunification with their birth parents or by locating adoptive resources.
Joan Z. Spade
Associate Professor of Sociology at Lehigh University.
Her previous publications have focused on the interstices of work and family, including the effects of men’s and women’s parental values.
She is currently examining the effects of grouping students in middle school.
Approach to rape culture
Rape culture - is a set of values and beliefs that provide an environment conducive to rape
Identify the social contexts that link fraternities to campus rape and promote a rape culture
Observed Social interactions between men and women
Use a variety of data collection approaches
Follow the process of identifying high- and low-risk fraternity houses
Fraternities and Collegiate Rape Culture
A. Ayres Boswell and Joan z.Spadde
By Alexa Rivera, Kevin Mathew, Tim Yabu
-High and low risk houses