Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to solve a rubik cube
Transcript of How to solve a rubik cube
you must have the face that has the front/up/right wrong turned in the front face
now do Rdown, Dleft, Rup, Dright since the corner is in the correct place even if the corners seems scrambled
rotate the up face to place another wrong corner in the F/U/R place and do the same movement like before.
when you will finish the last corner, the entire cube will be finished. That's it! You're done!