Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Somatoform and Dissociative Disorders
Transcript of Somatoform and Dissociative Disorders
Dissociative Identity Disorder
Anxiety can create a wide variety of physical symptoms for which no physical cause is apparent.
The conversion of emotional difficulties into the loss of a specific physiological function.
A person who is i good helath becomes preoccupied with imaginary ailments.
Involves a more significant breakdown in a person's normal conscious experience, such as a loss of memory or identity.
Memory loss that has no biological explanation. Can be an attempt to esape from problems by blotting them out completely.
Amnesia is coupled with active flight to a different environment.
(Multiple Personaltiy Disorder) Someone seems to have two or more distinct identities, each with its own way of thinking and behaving.
Band of Brothers