Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
MGMT 3303 Ch. 2
Transcript of MGMT 3303 Ch. 2
Dr. Laura Guerrero
What is diversity?
Why is diversity in organizations desirable?
In groups, explain:
(1) surface-level diversity
(2) deep-level diversity
(3) discriminatory policies or practices
(4) sexual harassment
(6) mockery and insults
In groups, explain possible misconceptions regarding
(3) race and ethnicity
(7) sexual orientation and gender identity
(8) how is diversity different from just complying with equal employment laws
How have your ideas about diversity have changed over time?
Are your ideas different from those of your parents?
In class exercise