Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of ARTHROPODS
.. head: a mouth, two eyes and two antennae
.. thorax: three pairs of legs
- 1 or 2 pairs of wings
- can live on land or in water
- some of them can fly arachnids - two body parts: abdomen and cephalotorax
- four pairs of legs
- up to eight eyes
- live on land crustaceans myriapods - have long thin and segmented body
- many pairs of legs
- one pair of antennee
- live in dark damp places
- centipede and millipedes are myriapods summing up a.- largest invertebrate group
b.- external skeleton (exoeskeleton)
shed it and grow a new one
c.- divided into next groups: - two body part: abdomen and cephalotorax
- very hard skeleton like a shell
- two pairs of antennae
- five pairs of legs
- claws in the front pair of legs
ex.: lobsters, crabs, shrimps... crustaceans myriapods insects aracnids