Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Teaming Principle 2: Everyone has a role
Transcript of Teaming Principle 2: Everyone has a role
Decide for yourselves:
Leader: keep the team on track
Presenter: present work to class
Recorder: save and keep track of documents and media
Artist: create graphic designs
Videographer/Photographer: create images or video
Multimedia specialist: create presentation
Researcher: find materials and information
Create a commercial for a new product
Weight: 60 points
Delivery: Live presentation, video presentation, or audio presentation
Due: Wednesday, August 28th
Length: 1 to 3 minutes
Your group must agree upon one original product.
Use your imaginations - product can be fictitious.
1. Create a logo or icon for your product
2. Create a slogan
3. Complete "Product Description" document
4. Create 1 - 3 minute product commercial (live or recorded)
5. Create a print advertisement (sales flyer or brochure)
Upload your Product Description and print advertisement to the EAST Dropbox. Naming conventions:
Product Name: The Embedded Dashboard
Slogan: "Integrating humans and technology"
Innovation: A micro computer that is embedded under
your skin. Includes LCD screen, voice control, speakers,
WiFi connectivity, web browser, and MP3 player.
This project is about working together and assuming certain roles within your group. Your group must complete all the assigned tasks to receive full credit. Keep yourselves on track!
Objective: Students will agree upon their individual roles within a group project