Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Facebook
- Key Facts
- Products & Services
- Vision Statement
- Mission Statement
- Evaluation Matrix
History Key Facts - 1 in 5 page views
- 80% Revenue
- Employee Count: 4, 619 - Most searched term
- 9% of all visits online
- 1B content shared daily Cesar Cesar Rosa Rosa Products & Services Elsie Leadership Mark Zuckerberg Sheryl Sandberg David Ebersman - Founder & CEO
- Started company in college dorm room - 2008 named COO of Facebook
- Masters in Business Administration from Harvard Business School - Named CFO of Facebook in 2009 Elsie Vision Statement "People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them." Proposed Vision Statement Rosa Finance MIS Rosa Sosa Austin Carrell Elsie Guillen Rosa Mission Statement Evaluation Matrix Mission Statement (Proposed) Resources Retrieved from http://retailindustry.about.com/od/retailbestpractices/ig/Company-Mission-Statements/Facebook-Mission-Statement.htm
EVELYN M. RUSLI. (2013). Retrieved March 2013 from http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324582804578346600044678178.html?KEYWORDS=facebook
http://www.facebook.com/facebook Retrieved from
http://www.crunchbase.com/company/facebook Austin Austin Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes No No No No Facebook’s mission is to provide people around the world with the technology, service, and social media free of charge that allows everyone to be in touch with each other. Facebook provides a social and friendly environment in every aspect of the organization. Our team works to innovate everyday to have this place that allows our users to connect and share. People use Facebook to stay connected to what’s going on in the world. Within the next few years, we will keep evolving and innovating our technology to provide the best tools for people to communicate on the Web. This way people can reach their friends, relatives, and communities around the world to stay in touch and show their interests. Strategies - User do the work
- Brands send the traffic and inject revenue
- Small company stayed agile
- Facebook success is based on your contribution Jorge