Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of GIT
some things to remember
state of something at a specific point in time
files that were in the last snapshot
files in the working directory but not in last snapshot
stores info about what will go to your next commit
set config of git.
username and user email
create bare repository
clone a repository
add file to staging area
remove files from staging area
difference from last commit
undo last commit, unstage files
$ git config
$ git init
$ git add
$ git rm
$ git commit
$ git diff
$ git push
$ git pull
$ git checkout
$ git branch
$ git merge
$ git reset