Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Pharmacist
By: Jacob Skwira
What is this Job like?
A pharmacist's job is to prescribe medication for patients and provide information about the prescribed drugs.
Education needed to be Pharmacist
A high school diploma is needed. You also need to go through 2 years of prePharm school and 4 years of pharmacy school.
In the next 10 years, the pharmacist position is projected to increase by 12%.
$124,360 a year.