Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Pharmacist
By: Jacob Skwira
What is this Job like?
A pharmacist's job is to prescribe medication for patients and provide information about the prescribed drugs.
Education needed to be Pharmacist
A high school diploma is needed. You also need to go through 2 years of prePharm school and 4 years of pharmacy school.
In the next 10 years, the pharmacist position is projected to increase by 12%.
$124,360 a year.