Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Investigatory Project (Research Proposal)
Transcript of Investigatory Project (Research Proposal)
Research Proposal A Study on the Potability and Safety of Water from the Different Drinking Fountains in St. Scholastica's Academy of Marikina Problems:
1. Is water from the drinking fountains in SSAM really safe to be consumed?
2. Which drinking fountain in SSAM has the safest and most potable water to be consumed by students?
3. Do the testing records of the SSAM drinking fountains match with the findings of this investigatory project?
4 Does the water from the drinking fountains in SSAM match with the World Health Organization’s qualifications for a safe drinking water? 1.To find out whether the water’s contents are free of pathogens and safe to be consumed
2.To determine which drinking fountain inside the SSAM campus is the safest to drink
3.To describe the substances in the water samples, including the harmful ones if there are and;
4.To compare whether the contents of the water from these drinking fountains in SSAM meet the qualifications of a safe drinking water of the World Health Organization. Objectives: 1.If the water from the different drinking fountains in SSAM would be observed and tested under the microscope, then it will result to a finding that it is safe to drink.
2.If the water from the different drinking fountains in SSAM will be tested, then the fountain near the 2nd year eating area will be the best and safest to be consumed. Hypotheses shed light to students and the people part of St. Scholastica’s Academy Marikina about the water they drink from the fountains Significance of the Study clarify doubts between students and people in the SSAM campus on whether to drink water from it or not improve treating of water in school only to the water from the drinking fountains in SSAM Scope and Limitations of the Study: water to be tested comes only from the SSAM only centered on the potability and safety of the drinking water from the drinking fountains, on the comparison between the testing records and the findings of this study on the comparison of the qualifications of WHO between the contents of water to be tested. submit a letter of request for researchers to access water tests for drinking fountains Methodology collect samples from the different drinking fountains situated in SSAM testing and observing the collected samples in the laboratory of the Ateneo de Manila University