Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Installation and cloud 9
Transcript of Installation and cloud 9
The Evolution of Installation Art: Complete Visual and Emotional Immersion
departure from "retinal art"
asking, questioning the space and the objects
"Artwork that has been created specifically for a distinct space, containing not a group of objects (usually 3D) to be seen as individual pieces, but as an entire entity"
The spray painted shower curtains
Ancient Cave Paintings
Marcel Duchamp pt. 2
Inside the clouds
Vincent Van Gogh Landscape From Saint-Remy
Jordi Iranzo, Stefanie Rittler, Nadine Kesting: Cumulus
Hayao Miyazaki: Studio Ghibli
The Gutai Group
uses rock deformation
different pieces working together
parts working as one
parts of his body
made people question
and made people feel
Wire circles, together with tape
Extra cover over
hung at diarama view