Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of A Project's Success
Transcript of Copy of A Project's Success
Here Engineers Safety Officers Economists Potential application: Data analysis and results Conclusion Coca-Cola Renault Air Arabia Society Prespective Major Concerns:
• Environmental Impacts
• Positive economic impacts
• Community contrubution
Jobs' creation ‘’Brand activation is a natural step in the evolution of brands. When all the necessary brand strategies are implemented, companies just need to execute them across the organization and in the total offer towards the customer. Brand activation is looking deeper into the possibilities within the brand, its strategy and position to find assets that have relevant long-term consequences for the whole company.
Brand Activation can be defined as “A marketing interaction between consumers and the brand, where consumers can understand the brand better and accept it as a part of their lives.’’ Coca-Cola
This campaign just shows how happy people become happy just by getting free coke bottles and other different prizes on vending machines in a few colleges or off a truck that acted like an ice cream truck placed in a poor region in Brazil. VW Beetle – Back Again
VW Beetle campaign to re-connect consumers with the product was set up in a cool way to attract young people (new consumers) and at the same time re-connect with old consumers. Granata Pet – Snack Check – Take Your Dog Out For Lunch
Granata Pet uses conditioning approach but with a little twist. In order to sell pet food, you would need the pet to like the food you’re selling, at the same time you will need to find a way so the owner will be convinced to purchase it. Chair Experience by Kit Kat
A while ago, Kit Kat saw a gap to get people’s attention during summer festivals so when they came across with the brilliant idea to engage younger audience during summer festivals. In Case of Emergency Try and Break Glass
Not all effective ads have to demand a big budget. Survey
Conducting a survey on companies operating in Saudi Arabia, and then receiving the reviews of (10) respondents. ‘’Coca-Cola is a carbonated soft drink sold in stores, restaurants, and vending machines in more than 200 countries. It is produced by The Coca-Cola Company of Atlanta, Georgia, and is often referred to simply as Coke (a registered trademark of The Coca-Cola Company in the United States since March 27, 1944).’’ ‘’Gulf Advantage Automobiles (GAA) is the exclusive distributors of Renault vehicles in Saudi Arabia. A newly established company, Gulf Advantage Automobiles was officially launched in July 2010 as exclusive distributors of Renault vehicles in Saudi Arabia.’’ “Welcome to Air Arabia, the Middle East and North Africa’s first and largest low cost carrier (LCC). We fly you to over 65 destinations spreading across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe.’’ How people perceive
a project's success? Project 16 X (Budget) 4 X (Time) Accountants Chief Executive Officers Kaplan & Nolan's (1996)
Balanced Scorecard Devine & others (2010) Architects & Engineers Project Balanced
Scorecard References List SUCCESS Project's Presented by: Abdullah Alghanim How to identify a How people perceive
a project's success? Outline Potential Application Society perspective The Influence? Conclusion SUCCESS Project's Presented by: Abdullah Alghanim How to identify a A Successful Project? Time Cost Quality Quality Time Cost A Failed Project? The influence? 65 % of projects are late
and over budget! 1 2 3 4 5 - Amarasuriya, U & Jayawardane, A 2011, ‘Balance Scorecard - A Strategic Project Management Tool For Infrastructure Development Projects’
- Barber, E and Miley, F 2002, ‘Monitoring Project Progress: More than a series of feedback loops’, Australasian Evaluation Society International Conference, Australia.Camilleri, E 2011, ‘Project Success: Critical Factors and Behaviors’, Gower Publishers, United Kingdom.
- Devine, K, Kloppenborg, T & O’Clock, P 2010, ‘Project Measurement and Success: A Balanced Scorecard Approach’, Journal of Health care Finance, Vol. 36, Issue 4, Aspen Publishers, United States, pp. 38-50
- Duncan, B 2010, ‘Project Success’, in PM Theory into Practice, accessed 10 March 2012, from <http://pmtip.wordpress.com/2010/02/15/project-success/>
- Eilat, H, Golany, B & Shtub, A (2005), ‘R&D project evaluation: An integrated DEA and balanced scorecard approach’, Omega The International Journal of Management Science, Israel.
- Hughes, S, Tippett, D & Thomas, W 2004, ‘Measuring Project Success in the Construction Industry’, Engineering Management Journal, Vol. 16, Issue 3, United States, pp. 31-37
- Khosravi, S & Afshari, H 2011, ‘A Success Measurement Model for Construction Projects’, International Conference on Financial Management and Economics IPEDR, vol.11, IACSIT Press, Singapore, pp. 186-190
- Koelmans, R 2004, ‘Project success and performance evaluation’, International Platinum Conference ‘Platinum Adding Value’, The South African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, South Africa, pp. 229-236.
- Prabhakar, G 2008, ‘What is Project Success: A Literature Review’, International Journal of Business and Management, United Kingdom