Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Why did Islam Spread so Quickly?
Transcript of Why did Islam Spread so Quickly?
Do Now - Monday, December 7th, 2015
With your table, list 4 things that you should be including in
your essay, based on the
Level 4 Rubric
on Page 11.
VP - Production
VP - Marketing
1) Turn in Extra Credit to the pink plastic basket by the end of today.
2) LAST CHANCE for quiz make-ups: Wednesday at lunch.
3) Islam Vocabulary test will be THIS THURSDAY.
*If you know in advance that you will be absent on Thursday, you need to take the test WEDNESDAY AT LUNCH.
Do Now, Part II - Document F review
In the year 636 CE, the ____________ army led by Emperor __________ fought the Muslim army for control of part of modern-day __________.
According to the author, _________ Muslims fought, versus __________ Byzantine soldiers who took part in the battle. The author writes that the Muslims refunded the ________ to the people living in the city of _______, and that the __________ won the battle with their support.