Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Multimedia Artists and Animators
Transcript of Multimedia Artists and Animators
Multimedia artists and animators create 2-D and 3-D models, animations, and special effects for television, movies, video games, and other types of media.
What is their work
Multimedia Artists and Animators held almost 64,400 jobs in 2014. More than 1/2 of the animators were self -employed.
How do yo become a multimedia artist and animator?
Most animators must have a bachelor's degree in computer graphics, art, or any related field to develop both an impressive portfolio of work and the strong technical skills that many employers prefer.
The average annual pay for multimedia artist and animators was $63,630 in May 2014.