Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Softball
version of baseball.
- Softball was started by elements of
other sports such as boxing, boating and
- Boating clubs
- Boxing gloves
- A Football Rules - The Game
- 9 players on a softball team
- 7 innings in a game
- 3 outs in per inning Scoring - If a person touches home base your team
scored a point.
- If nobody is on a base and the batter hits a
home run your team gets one point.
- If there's one person on a base and a home run is hit your team gets two points
- If there are two people on the base and the batter hits a home run, three points are added to the score board
- If the bases are loaded and the batter hits a home run, that considered a grand slam which will get your team four points Strategy Benefits Statistics Famous People Boxing Glove Football - Batting
-The batter is out if three strikes have been called or fly ball is caught - Base Running
- Runners can over run first base only
-Runner is out if they get tagged with the ball, or the ball hits the base before the runner gets there - Cat Osterman
- Dot Richardson
- Joan Joyce
- Jennie Finch - Slap Hitting
- Stealing bases
-Making signals Pictures -Physical
-Players improve and enhance a wide range of
physical attributes including balance, coordination,
strength, and stamina.
- Players participating in youth sports live longer,
have fewer health issues, avoid substance abuse,
and are more likely to attend college.
- Players gain confidence, determination, and
self-esteem, becoming successful leaders and
team builders in all that they do. - Jennie Finch
- .313 batting average
- 11 home runs (three grand slams)
- 253 strikeouts
- 57 RBI - Cat Osterman
- .250 batting average - 59 RIB - 75 home runs - 15.4 strike outs per game